Removing the parent cue

To make the kinematics of a mechanism, I use a lot of axis systems. When I create the entire digital model myself, I create my geometry from my coordinate systems. On the other hand, when I want to do kinematics on an assembly where I only have the parts as dead solids, I have to add reference points. This time, it is no longer the geometry that is built from my axis systems but the axis systems are built from the wireframe elements (pt, line, plane) that I just add a dead volume.

For example, on the example below, I added 3 axis systems. These 3 benchmarks are built from:
- the orientations of my absolute reference point,
- wireframes added with GSD created from dead volumes. 

On the other hand, once I've finished setting up my useful cues for the cutscene, I'd like to remove the absolute cue that I don't use anymore. Without tricks, it is not possible to delete it because my guides used for the kinematics have the absolute coordinate system as their parent. Do you have any idea to remove these absolute parent guides while preserving the new guides created for kinematic purposes?

Hello

No trick to remove it, you have to isolate all the child links.

This will inevitably have an impact on your kinematics, to master the positions, you have to be referenced in space in relation to the origin of the CATPart and the directions (Plan XY; ZZ; ZX).

Without this, there is no certainty about the position in space.

Of course you can work from the start without an absolute reference point (either under Tools / options / part infrastructure / part document or delete it before starting the design)

This is just display because CATIA will still reference it for the creation of elements but it is no longer visible in the graph.