On Solidworks: During an assembly, part that disappears by touching the mouse

Hello

I observed a problem on Solidworks 2018, when I want to make a part assembly, when I touch the central wheel of the mouse, I have a few parts scattered in space and difficult to make them join, the purpose of assembly is to make the parts touch each other, and there, the pieces take distance from each other.

Thank you for your answers because I don't know how to solve this problem.

Hello

How do you proceed? Do you import one part after another and you create the constraints or do you import a part and then you create the constraints and so on?

I import half a dozen parts and then I try to create the constraints between the parts. Before, it worked fine and for some time now, I can't create an assembly. In your opinion, what would be the avenues?

Well, normally we insert a part, then we make the constraints, then so on, because when we insert a part, it is placed anywhere in space. Before you may have inserted all the pieces in one selection and now one by one.

3 Likes

As stated by our friend @ ac cobra

To create an assembly it is wise 

import and constrain piece by piece 

This avoids a stampede of parts across the entire SOLIDWORKS field space

And when you know the Max size of space to dedicate you quickly lose these little ones 

@+

1 Like

And well thank you both for these precious tips that coincide, so I'm going to apply this method from now on.

@+

1 Like