SW 2016 -> Sheet Metal

Hi all!

I wanted to know if like me you had problems with the Sheet Metal module of the 2016 version of Solidworks?

Personally, it's a big hassle. Big bugs in all directions, the program stops constantly and gives me unexpected results.

Just to make pats on sheet metal, he puts a thickness on me that he takes out from I don't know where....

PLEASE HELP... ^^

1 Like

Hello

I have no bugs, can you put your part that bugs so I can see?

Here is the 20/10th piece, the top and bottom symmetrical legs are linked to the thickness and are 30/10th when reconstructed, or are mistaken because the thickness is different. While not^^

amount.sldprt

To plagiarize @PL: are you at the right SP?

1 Like

At home there is no mistake and I just added a dough on the other side and it didn't bug...

montant_-_manu.sldprt

I'm in sp1

This is just one bug among many.

The worst part is "Solidworks 2016 has stopped working".....

It happens 1 time out of 10, it's relieving

Here is the screen print

ep.png

Maybe you should install SP2 and SP3? I don't know which version is @Manu, but it might solve the problem? Especially since you seem to have a lot of instability in what you say

http://files.solidworks.com/Supportfiles/Release_Notes/2016/French/relnotes.htm

2 Likes

I'm under the sp2 and now we're waiting for the 3 to see what it looks like with the new colors....

On the 2 they fixed a lot of bugs.

Change of version, I also had that and since I changed it is perfect

solidworks_2016_x64_edition_sp02.rar
1 Like

SP1... when you install the recent versions early, you absolutely have to move on to the next SP as soon as possible!

Indeed, SP2 has fixed many bugs, and SP3 should not be long in coming, as the EV version was released on March 23rd.

The sp3?! Can you send me the link please?

Thanks to you, I'll install the sp2 and see the changes =)

@coin: very good plagiarism, it was the right solution! :-D

3 Likes

Unable to start the downloader due to an internal error. Try downloading manually.

I wouldn't be able to download half a GB before 5pm to finish my production...

So I'm stuck.... thank you Sw :/

It's 5 p.m. ... go go go Bart!

And don't forget the little kiss at the PC when leaving so that everything goes smoothly;)

2 Likes

So his pump on the network???

1 Like

Nickel, it seems to work =)

Thank you all!

On the other hand, not everything is settled...

Can you unfold this piece?

Edit: Actually it's okay, it's my edge folds in the unfolded function that were being deleted.... I don't know why.

amount.sldprt