X, Y, and Z coordinate system in a solidworks drawing

Hello

1 - Can you tell me how to display the X, Y and Z coordinate system in a solidworks drawing? I would like to have the same X, Y and Y mark on a view of my drawing , identical to the three arrows (red, green, blue) in the plane of the part or assembly.

2 - I would also like to add a positioning tolerance in X, Y and Z on a drawing of a part that is a kind of original for my assembly. For example, a key part of my study must be positioned at + or - 0.2mm in relation to an origin (virtual, not shown) in X, Y and Z, should the following anodation be added (see image).

Thanks in advance 

Paschal

sans_titre.png

The coordinate system must be created and displayed in the ASM (or prt) and allowed to be displayed in the drawing.

2 Likes

Ok but this one doesn't display anymore when I export to PDF and I didn't see a print option that allows me to display it.

Hello

Maybe you have it with the defpoints layer that appears on the screen but doesn't print. 

Oops my answer is put 2 times...

Hello

A priori I don't have a defpoints layer and all my layers are printable. on the other hand I can't define a layer for the coordinate system (or for an axis, a point... Made in the room plan or ASM) from the drawing.

I just got around my problem by  modeling an X, Y and Z coordinate system that I place in my asm and that way I can change its appearance, size, colors etc. 

thank you for your help

1 Like

To complete my answer (I had never had the opportunity to test), I have to import the coordinate coordinate object of the model but unlike the axis or the plane the option does not exist.

I believe that the solution is the one you have chosen.