Attempting to access an unnamed file after it has ended. Kesako?

Hello,

Small problems this morning. I made a take-away composition of an assembly with other assemblies inside. A priori everything is going well.

On the other hand, if I try to open one of the assemblies, it gives me the message "Trying to access an unnamed file after it ends". I click on ok, the assembly opens anyway ... but I can't edit the constraints anymore (which is a bit annoying.)

Where the problem gets tricky is that this message only appears for 1 of the assemblies (the others seem to have experienced the takeaway composition correctly). And I don't have the problem with the native file.

Does anyone know what this message means? And above all, how do you solve it?

tentative_dacces_a_un_fichier_non_nomme_apres_sa_fin.bmp

Try to delete your corrupted assembly and redo the composition to be emoprted.

There may have been a bug during the export.

2 Likes
Ditto, if you can make a take-home composition again, it's the easiest. Otherwise, sometimes SolidWorks can repair files, but it takes time.
1 Like

So, I typed the whole native file in save as (part etc) and replace it in my composition assembly. 

It seems to work but well, I don't really understand where the problem comes from at the beginning.

And I didn't venture to redo the takeaway line-up. I've had too many worries about this project since this morning. So when I have a semblance of something that works, I keep it.

My poor hair that I'm pulling out in large packages today (at least what's left of it).

So, honor to the fastest. Gift for you Bart ;)

1 Like