Tol analyst with an assembly H9/e9 parameters that escape me

Hello Solidworks users,

I want to validate a two-component dimension chain....... shaft  dimension 11.5 and 9 and bore  dimension 11.8H9               
These two dimensions allow me to obtain the nominal clearance.  I know how to do it by hand or by using a spreadsheet with the isos.

I have captured the different stages of my current approach and I am unable to find consistency with this tool.......

If someone uses this module, I would like to detect the flaw in my dialogs in advance, thanks for any help. 

h9_e9_validation_du_jeu.sldasm
1 Like

the files used

crochet_cotation.sldprt

What's next

tige_cotation.sldprt

my delicate gait.............

ma_demarche_illustree.docx

Hello

Are you a student?

Kind regards

1 Like

Hello Zozo,

I would like to, but that's no longer the case...........

In fact, I use Solidworks to obtain volume to make functional models. Concerning the dimension chains, I also take into account the geometric tolerances to allow us to have definition drawings that will be usable.

I discovered this Tol analyst module and I admit that its connections with the dimensioning phase leave me perplexed, I corrected the assisted dimensioning proposal with the iso tolerances of the linear dimensions, the geometric part is not my priority in this discovery phase, however if anyone understands its mechanism of collecting dimensions I am listening.........

Thank you for your possible help.

I also have a summary use of the estimation of weld apothems by switching to shell manager, I can compare the classical calculation to the eurocode3 of these same welds.

Have a nice day.

Hello

To give you my access to this tool for now:

the reference tolerances (linked to the geometric dimensioning) trigger the analysis tool, 3 possibilities per basic assembled elements A, B and C.

It is this dialog box that feeds the calculation routine.

But the results obtained do not correspond to a minimalist chain of dimensions....... 2 links in my shaft/bore example.

I would like to exchange with users of this Solidworks module, thank you in advance.