Sheet metal

Hello

I would like help please to create a surface/sheets to unscrew. I created a staircase with two stringers rolling and I want to create a sheet metal to close under the stringers. I tried to create an extruder surface but I didn't succeed....  

I have the processional version and not the premium version, I can't flatten it if I'm creating a surface. How to get an idea of the radius to cut to create the room in the workshop and create a closure to have a 3D rendering and have the staircase validated by the architect. I'm on Solidworks 2020 sp4

escalier_pont_avant.zip

Hello

See if that's what you want to have. To do this, you need to create two 3D sketches with the two walls of your staircase, then select the sheet metal function "Transition Folds" and select the formed function, then your part will create it. 

escalier_pont_avant_ac_cobra.zip
2 Likes

Once again thank you very much @ac cobra 427 !

Do you also know why, during a curve repetition, the reconstruction icon remains constantly active?

I think it's due to the sharing of the helise function between your two parts. I edited the part with the repetition and then went up the bar to the function that runs in a loop, then I created a 3D sketch then selected the curve of the other part then converted the entities and then I selected this 3D curve for the repetition and there was no more reconstruction problem. 

escalier_pont_avant_ac_cobra.zip
1 Like

Thank you @ac cobra 427 

I understand better now, on rehearsals the conducting must be internal to the piece.

Yes it's better.; -)