Find Solidworks Project

Hello and Happy New Year to all!! ;-)

I'm turning to you to find out where I could find projects to carry out (not very complicated) that I could do via solidworks with specifications, constraints, etc... Just to make my neurons work a little and to train myself in solidworks by the way:D 

Thank you 

1 Like

No one to help me friends? :-(

Hello

You can practice with the tutorials in many areas.

See attachment.

Sincerely, Manu

tuto.jpg
3 Likes

Indeed there are tutorials.

Then if you have an RC car or a model, it can be a good exercise to model.

3 Likes

Hello

Agree with Freeman. The objects and systems around us are very good subjects to learn about. I learned a lot about Solidworks over 10 years ago by modeling a 1/10 combustion car.

Otherwise, there is also the modeling of your home and furniture (a kitchen fitted with configured furniture,...).

4 Likes

Thank you all for your answers but to tell the truth I am looking for more design "projects" with search for solutions, specifications, etc...  

Yes but after that it's called a job search @alex.corsini ;-)

Or turn to the IUTs, engineering schools etc. Maybe they put their students' study projects online and it can give you a starting point

4 Likes

Yes, don't hesitate to go see the BTS, they always have projects in the pipeline with often a lack of time or budget to finalize them.

2 Likes

Hello

Quite a few exercises of this type on this site: http://tspeed.free.fr/sujetdivers.htm

It's mainly boilermaking but the subjects are often detailed.

Don't hesitate to wander through the different tabs!

2 Likes

I think what you're waiting for is specifications that will allow you to execute small assemblies with SolidWorks. Just problems. I'm a teacher, I don't have any "real" subjects but I'm also interested in your question.

Notice to amateurs

2 Likes

Hello Alain, you summed up my request very well, thank you for it:) 

Thank you to all the others for your links and ideas which will be very useful to me

1 Like

If you want, I can send you a request from a customer about a small special machine where you have to find technical solutions to make a manual feeding machine automatic.

I've already made my quote, so your solutions will remain yours.

I could submit my solutions to you at some point to compare.

3 Likes

I'm a taker Freeman_83!

Thank you very much, it's nice of you because it's not easy to find topics for a private individual!!

1 Like

Otherwise, there is also the solution of taking up the themes of the challenges. Even if it's too late to participate, at least you have a mini set of specifications;) 

http://www.lynkoa.com/challenges/13

1 Like

That's the file that has been transmitted. Others want to see this file, give me your email address by PM.

It's a machine that requires a lot of thought and a lot of technical solutions to find.

1 Like