Tutorial for ProgeCAD

I'm looking for a tutorial in French for ProgeCAD
(It's a clone of AutoCAD developed in Italy)
Thank you

HELLO

If you have the software in French and you go to the help what does it say??

Unfortunately I have the software in English and the help is not very explicit for more complex functions (such as hatching for example). I'm in the process of translating the English version but it's a real hassle (760 pages) Thank you Claude
Unfortunately I have the software in English and the help is not very explicit for more complex functions (such as hatching for example). I'm in the process of translating the English version but it's a real hassle (760 pages) Thank you Claude