Smart Properties Utility and SW2014

Hello

I'm in the c*c*!

I just installed SW2014, everything went well, but I no longer have the "Smart Properties" utility from Mycadtools.

By the way, I don't have all the Mycad utilities anymore either.

How do we install them on SW2014.

Please, urgent.

Thank you for your future advice.

Hello 

Have you downloaded the latest version of MyCadTools?

Yes, the 2013 is the last one I saw on the axemble website.

Unless there is another one elsewhere?

Hello

Re-install MyCadTools tools after installing SolidWorks!

On the other hand, be careful, SolidWorks 2014 has just been released in SP0 version, I personally am still waiting for at least SP1 or even SP2 to install the new version (even if they are more and more stable as soon as they are released).

@+

2 Likes

I have already reinstalled MYCAD 2013, with the activation codes... etc... but nothing?

First of all, it will be nice to know if the utility is compatible with SW2014 or not?

If not, the developers of MYCADTOOLS will have to do something quickly. Because I guess I'm not the only one using this utility.....

Hello

Which version of SW 2014 are you using?

I'm in PR1 and MyCadTools works as visible on the screenshot.

@+

capture.jpg
1 Like

To help you out, you can fill in your files by manually modifying your properties.

But it will take longer...

It's the SP0

That's what I'm doing in the meantime but, I must admit that it's not very practical.

I hope that this problem will be solved quickly ;o)

Hello

Have you installed the latest myCADtools 2013-13-09 setup, only from this version onwards are the utilities and toolbars compatible with SW 2014.

You can download the new setup on the myCADservices website.

Otherwise an article on myCADblog gives the corrections and improvements that this new setup brings.

Kind regards

4 Likes

A big thank you jmsavoyat. Indeed, I was on the previous version.

It works again like in the year 40 ;o)))))

See you soon.