Visualize textures

Hello

I saw in a youtube tutorial, textures that I don't have in mine.

I'm in 2020, hence my question where to find and how to import new your textures or maybe rather appearances

Especially  "Warm light dark glass 2" as used in the tutorial I saw ..

Cdt.

I also realize that I don't have this "filter" tab as circled in the attached screen, would anyone know how to answer me?

Thank you, cdt.

lynkoa_filtre.jpg

Hello @Fabcamp

https://community.foundry.com/share  They are in .lxp format compatible with Visuale.

https://community.foundry.com/share?sortBy=Popularity

Grabcad also has some, but you have to look for the one that suits you.

Otherwise for the scenes you have all the images in HDRI format, there are hundreds of them on the Net (be careful, there are a lot of paid and ugly but not bad ones)

Otherwise you can create them for yourself even in SW and probably also directly in Visualize.

Kind regards

3 Likes

Thank you Zozo again for your help:)

@zozo, do you have an idea for my last question? Is it a version superior to mine or is there something to activate that I haven't seen, or at worst... and I hope not, a bug .... but it would surprise me greatly at Dassaut ...; p

Good evening @Fab Camp

To tell the truth, I don't know.
But I'd rather lean towards settings because if higher version in general the feature is not offered.

I have the learning doc if you need

1 Like

Precisely, I don't have this feature on the version at least that I have compared to the screen that I have ... if I may say so, yes I'm annoying in confinement I only have this to do ;p, do you know how to add an appearance in visualize I have this error when I want to add one, moreover, I have the possibility to add in the textures of the open project, but I don't see how to add it in the general library of textures, or I have to put the folder in the visualization folder maybe ...

err_texture.jpg

ha yes I want the doc please

Good to make a feedback, concerning the mod appearances to visualize. In fact I found a walkthrough on a forum, which works but not all textures are compatible ...

I put the links here.

https://forum.solidworks.com/thread/222822

To sum up, you have to use the texture in solidworks, check with photview if it renders well (on the other hand it is not configurable) and reopen the assembly in visualize ...

Thank you in any case for your help ZOZO

1 Like

Good evening

The lxp format does not seem to be directly importable into Visualize.

Concerning the Filters, I quote:

"

Discover the benefits of SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional :

• Impress your customers by developing interactive outdoor virtual reality and indoor panorama content
  • Create multiple color combinations or design variants, then render them all at once to facilitate the final manufacturing selection
  • Take advantage of a full suite of animation and capture impressive camera flyovers, incredible view-busting movies, solar access studies, 360° rotations , and more.
  • Add additional effects to your content using customizable camera filters
  • Gain immediate productivity with the built-in render queue

"

Kind regards.

visualize_apparances_formats.png
1 Like

Sylk, that's what I'm afraid of, thanks for your info.

Well I'll come back to the subject ... in fact I got too far ahead of the method I talked about in my previous message ...

Seeing the PV360 rendering, comparing several textures, I thought it would be good... but in fact no... Is there an action to be performed in Visualize to restore relief.

I attach a quick rendering of PV360 and the one of visualize ...

CDT.

rendus_pv360-visualize.rar