Are there people on topsolid?

Hello I just joined you, and I wonder if there are people on Topdolid? I can't find anything on this software. and I hope I'm not the only one :'(

Good evening

I used Topsolid for 1 year and a half so no, you didn't have :)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate.

2 Likes

Hello

I also used Top Solid for a while.

I quickly opted for Solidworks which seemed more intuitive to me.

Rightly or wrongly, I don't know ^^

1 Like

Hello

You have a Topsolid user group  with apparently at least 12 members.

http://www.lynkoa.com/groupes/topsolid/utilisateurs-topsolid-avant-v7

1 Like

See this link

http://www.lynkoa.com/forum/solidworks/que-pense-vous-topsolid-design-partie-conception

It is true that on the FOFO questions about Top Solid are rare..............

@+ ;-)

1 Like

the V6 or the V7 because they are two completely different things.

For my part, I know the V6 well and the V7 I have never used.

1 Like

Exactly, they are 2 totally different softwares!

The v6 is, honestly, not great (personal point of view) but the v7 takes a giant step by integrating a PDM as well as by completely reviewing the way of designing (very similar to SW of wingers..).

Hello, do you have a particular question about TopSolid?
Hello and thank you for all your answers. In fact I'm a new trainer in a CFAI, and we're in the process of buying topsolid.je registered on this site to exchange practical information but when I saw the few posts for Topsolid I wondered if I was in the right place.
Hello and thank you for all your answers. In fact I'm a new trainer in a CFAI, and we're in the process of buying topsolid.je registered on this site to exchange practical information but when I saw the few posts for Topsolid I wondered if I was in the right place.

Hello

No, you're not alone, but I didn't see your question, sorry.

I've been using TopSolid for about fifteen years, I'm still working on V6 and I don't know much about V7.

At your disposal for your V6 problems.

But I think you have the V7, considering that your acquisition is recent.

Have a nice day

Also a user of TopSolid V7 and a little V6, there are not many users here it's true:(

The official TopSolid forum is quite active if you have questions too ;-)

Hello

At the moment, user of topsolid V6, topmoldV6.

I also touched topcam.

I learned everything by myself. As a newcomer to the company, I reframe the use of this software in the company and demonstrate functions to staff who have been using it for some time.

I touched a little bit on the Seven. Looks a lot like new solidworks type software

If anyone has a question, I'm ready to help.

See you

Hello

I have been using Topsolid for ten years, first V6 and then V7. I can assure you that this software is very efficient. As much as SW and in addition it is designed by French...  

The V7 is very stable even on very large parameterized assemblies.

Personally, I think only good things about it.

Ronald

1 Like