3D VIA who knows, who uses?

Hello

who knows and works with the log 3 D VIA

I looked at the pads and would like to have feedback on these products

Thank you @ all for your answers

@+

Hi GT22;

Well, to be honest, I'm not working with it yet.

But I had the opportunity to test! 

I sometimes make and design special machines (means of assembly of multiple components and means of control of injected plastic parts).

I am sometimes asked to produce technical documentation to explain how to place the pieces, in what order, in what place... brief!

I have to go through classic 2D and 3D with all the work that it requires, you know what I'm talking about!! which leads to a big waste of time and above all a significant blow!

With the 3D Via comp, everything is simplified to the extreme and very fluid in terms of learning! views, details, exploded images, interactive annotations... I can go on and on and on with the best !!

A time saver and above all an economic gain but also a gain in terms of the quality of technical documentation!

I'm also thinking about the integration of these logs. The best, of course, would be for you to be able to test them in turn. 

Well, I'm not going to put links or anything since you're as curious as I am from what I've already seen;)

To put it simply:  very well designed, simple and VERY effective software!!

Cédric.

1 Like

Hello

So, for my part, I use it in my company to make exploded views but also and above all 4D.

Being in the construction industry, I do construction sequences for various structures.

This also allows you to make user manuals that anyone can consult with the free viewer or in .pdf

It's very simple and intuitive (I don't have any action at Dassault system lol). I think everyone can easily get away with it. Axemble offers a half-day of "discovery" of this software, I did it and don't regret it. This allows you to discover some tips as well as the basics...

In all honesty, it's a good work tool.

Good luck

Yann

3 Likes