Hi OBI wan

- 2303 points lost

3 Likes

Hi @gt22

I am beaten, respect:)

may the force be with you.

3 Likes

Hello

I think there should be at least one point awarded per contribution, this would encourage more participation, and in case of abuse participants can deduct points.

2 Likes

I think there should be at least one point awarded per contribution, this would encourage more participation, and in case of abuse participants can deduct points

hi @ to LeBlanc don't really understand your answer ?????

@+

2 Likes

Well, simply 1 message = 1 point (for the time spent, when you are a novice it is encouraging, and you need points for  a gift). 

If people are abused, the other participants can remove the points. At worst, limit the number of automatic points per post. 

There is the 15000 point spacenavigator, or the 12000 point printer that interests me, but I will have to wait (with uncertainty) a few years before reaching the necessary points, especially if we lose them every year.

But the most important thing is that we share our experience, and that's great because I learned a lot on this forum, thank you Lynkoa;)

2 Likes

yes and I understand you very well

you just have to do some math

to understand that since the new standards for awarding points

It will be very difficult for you to get a gift that meets your expectations

Many discussions have already been opened on the subject 

It's a very, very hot topic

Good luck

@+

2 Likes

Oh but it's not important to give gifts, I don't participate for the sake of the gifts, but to learn and share on interesting subjects. It's nice to be able to ask for help, and to bring or have  different solutions. And I'm not sure that there are forums similar to Lynkoa for other sectors of activity.

2 Likes

Hi all

As Lynkoa evolves, the Rewards Store will be discontinued in the coming year.

There will still be points and medals but more gifts to be won.

You will obviously be invited to settle your points by then. This reform will be active until the new site goes online (June a priori...). All those who have shop points will receive an email to sell them off before the summer.

5 Likes

Hello clementine 

given your answer and the end of gifts by June 

I wonder if it is possible to donate your points for another member

If so, how to proceed 

we have already made this kind of donation at a certain time ;-)

@+

3 Likes

Yes it's possible, you have to send me a PM;)

Ok but the pts won't be of much use except to be an indicator of activity on the forum...

3 Likes