Activating Drafsight

Hello people.

I have a little problem with Draftsight (nothing too bad. It's just a real pain in the ass in the long run)

I can't activate the software. Every time I start, he asks me to register. So I fill in the mess, give my email, the location, what we do etc etc ... and I never receive the validation email.

So the next time, again, I have to fill everything in again.

Have some of you ever had the problem? How did you manage to fix that?

Thanks in advance:)

1 Like

Hello

I downloaded it yesterday from the Dassaut website, I received the activation email and it works perfectly well.

Cdt.

Fred

1 Like

And in your spam?

I did it once, and now every year I just give my email and it's ok.

No need to enter any code.

1 Like

No, not in spam or anything.

I had already installed it a year ago, it went very well. Then I was changed Windows version (byebye windows xp), so I had to reinstall everything ... and I have been unable to finalize Drafsight since

Hello

Same on my job and I haven't found a solution. And in a year, you won't be able to use DraftSight anymore!

I'm going to make a tutorial to get around the problem (of the impossibility of using), but no solution to your problem!

Edit: 

Here is the tutorial:

http://www.lynkoa.com/tutos/3d/probleme-d-activation-draftsight

1 Like

My hope that breaks on the reefs of your bad news. You're hard early in the morning@.PL!

1 Like

I've added the tutorial link.

On the other hand, if you can't close the question, maybe someone knows a solution that I don't know!

Yes, I was going to leave until Monday when

1 Like