Activate MyCadServices Privilege

Hello

I am part of an AXEMBLE client company.

I would like to be able to use the writing of "Ticket" to expose a problem with the configuration of their tools.

But for that I need to activate the Privilege pack. How to do it?

Thanks in advance,

Axemble customer: good choice!!

The easiest, fastest and most effective:

Phone to the hotline on 04 78 87 29 26 (from 1:30 p.m. I think)

Hello

Today, a user of a company subscribed to myCADservices can enrol other users of his company

So just ask one of your colleagues to add your account

To do this, simply go to myCADservices/Support/My colleagues

If you do not have a Lynkoa account attached to your email address, a new account will be created with myCADservices rights

If you already have a Lynkoa account attached to your email address, it will be preserved and you will recover the myCADservices rights

Kind regards

1 Like

Thank you Acombier!

For problems with the configuration of the mycadtools utilities, we can also give you a hand.... Don't hesitate to ask your questions.

Correct

I'm posting here at first, at worst I'll create a dedicated post.

My problem is that when I enter the smartproperties of a room, I can't get the author reference increment counter to work.

On my colleagues' computers, filling in the smart properties (designation, reference, date of creation, and author) automatically fills in the parameters of the parts file, and thus fills in the title block on our plans.

For me the designation, the reference, the creation date and the author are updated in the block, but on our plan numbers, a number must be incremented for each author and it doesn't work.

Our plan numbers are in this format: date-ref author

Each designer has its own number range set so that there are no two identical numbers.

I did all the configuration identically to my colleagues, but for me nothing helps. I have to go to the property of the part, then add the line "Author Ref" and a number.

When I fill this in manually, the update works well on the plan. But if I forget then the plan number is displayed in the form: date-

Small point: When I go to smartproperties/settings then to ref author and I make a modification and then I apply, I get my following message that is displayed.

Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Axemble\MyCADtools2014\SmartProperties\Templates\en\SmartProperties_prt.xml' is denied.

Obviously the file is present, and I can delete it, replace it with that of a colleague ...

Thanks in advance,