EPDM Display

missing a question;)
3 Likes

It reassures me, I thought I had a problem with the display.

3 Likes

For a question of display, this is the last straw:)

6 Likes

@Jose

Not bad this one....

1 Like

This is the EPDM data card that is not displayed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all

No, I couldn't write on the text box, sorry.

My problem is that the EPDM display in the explorer window is still in "format" large icon and I would like to have it in "detailed" display.

You're going to tell me that you just have to click on the display change icon... but I would like it to still work for all EPDM files.

Because when I restart the explorer it resets the "large icon" display by default.

On a PC other than mine the display is always in "detailed" mode.

Thank you for your answers.

Philippe

Hello

A video, it's up to you to see if it's useful for your problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4RoJm816w4

S.B

Hello

I don't think it's possible...

On Windows, the view tab allows you to change this.

On the other hand, under EPDM, although using the Windows file system, it is a very specific and reworked interface.

I had already rummaged around a bit because yes, it's painful to do the maneuver every time I reboot.

1 Like

Have you compared the "Folder Options" on your 2 PCs and especially in the "View" tab

From an EPDM explorer, go to "Organize" and then "Folder Options"

It's possible...

In the explorer, display an EPDM window and select the desired (verbose) view.

Then Tools/Folder Options, Folder View/View tab, click on the "Apply to Folders" buttons.

There you go

2 Likes

At home it's possible under Windows, not under EPDM ("apply to folders" is grayed out.

capture.jpg

@jose

You have to do it when you are at the first level of the EPDM, head file. In the subfolders the button is indeed grayed out.

1 Like

Normally, even from a windows folder, this should apply to the EPDM.

If on windows, the display mode is already set to the desired one, change it voluntarily, then put it back as desired for consideration in the EPDM.

Ok thanks for the info.

See you soon.

If your problem is solved, don't forget to mention which answer allowed you to solve your problem and thus close your topic.

Thank you for the solved problem.

Philippe