Shaded image display no longer works

Hello 

Solidwork no longer displays parts and/or assemblies when I am in the shaded image?

Only on one file or on all of them?

If it's on all of them as your question suggests, it would look like a Windows profile problem. It would be interesting first to test if under another windows session the problem is the same.

Hello

- Did you restart the software?

- And your machine?

- what is the RAM capacity of your graphics card?

If your part grows (KB) as you design, your graphics card may be saturated...

Same problem with an administrator session.

The software has been installed since 2011 on the workstation and works perfectly until a re-installation last week, it's since that it bugs... Surely a configuration somewhere by but where?

Try to start SolidWorks with nothing inside, you go to Tools, Option, Performance, and check the box "Emulate Open GL functions" and you reopen a file. Do you find a normal display?

The option is checked by default...

If the option is checked by default (when nothing is open in Solidworks I insist) it means that the graphics card has a problem or is not suitable for Solidworks. What do you have as a graphics card on your station?

Hello

Can you tell us the configuration of your station, STP? (Especially the graphics card)

What system does your machine run on? Win 7?

If so, have you disabled the 'Aero' mode?

Fixed an issue updating the grph map drivers !!

Thank you

ok so that's what I thought, graphics problem directly related to the driver of the card.

FYI you can find the drivers recommended by solidworks at: http://www.solidworks.com/sw/support/videocardtesting.html

1 Like