Display of the SW 2015 nomenclature

Hello, on SW 2015, when I have my name in my assembly that I want to zoom, unwind or rotate the whole thing the bill of materials disappears, would there be a function that this bill of materials leaves visible?

It looks like a display BUG, doesn't it?

I don't really know SW 2013 didn't do it, it's true, wouldn't there be a display option other than show hide the annotations?

Example attached, if I click in the name box it appears well I zoom or other it disappears

sans_titre.jpg

Hello

The answer is probably to be found here:

http://www.lynkoa.com/forum/3d/nomenclature-disparait

Annotations should be left permanently displayed. (check Show all annotations (tables, thread representations, etc.) from the View menu).

OK in fact it's normal in 2015 while in 2013 it didn't happen?

Personally, doing the nomenclature in the assembly, I find it zero zero!!

It's not practical, it lags, it's illegible on the gray background of the assembly...

In short, I open a drawing, I insert a view of the assembly and I make my nomenclature.

After me I'm working on the 2010 version, I don't know if on the 2015 version it has changed but a priori it seems to be the same?

Dreamben

It's probably the same principle, after finding it rubs!! I think it's even more useless to open a drawing to make a bill of materials in my case, that is to say only to generate the bill of materials automatically to see if everything is fine to immediately save it in Excel so I don't see where it sucks!