Displays of drawing tolerances from solid

Hello

With Solidworks, I want to integrate dimensional tolerances into the solid and have these tolerances appear automatically when drawing.

It's possible?

Thank you very much.

Just use the "Model Object" function in the Annotations tab.

Then you can choose what you want to recover from the 3D. In the property manager as visible in the attachment.

capture.png
6 Likes

He didn't come to work for nothing today the remrem ;)

3 Likes

@Tomalam:

The competition is tough ;-).

I try to do my best. I'm not afraid to say that I'm learning a lot of things with Lynkoa. So I try to give back to the community a little.

In addition, this week, questions are a little rare.

Thank you all...

2 Likes

Thank you remrem too strong

@ Charles Capraro

Remrem rating in best answer if it's the best answer

@+ ;-))

1 Like

Hello

A basic remark:

The dimension directly derived from the model is specific to 3D modelers. Logic would dictate that we use this method of grading MEPs rather than re-rating everything in controlled dimensions. These piloted ratings are only there to make a few adjustments in the MEPs. However, most design offices carry out MEPs by receiving everything in intelligent dimensioning, whereas if you have understood how to model your part in a "functional" way, by correctly preparing your model for the MEP, the dimensioning by object of the model is very effective, tolerances included. I'm going to relaunch a question on the subject to see which method the cartoonist uses the most.

Enjoy WE

2 Likes

You have to add a property and link it with the desired rating.