Modeling Help

HELLO I introduce myself I am Rudy I came here to find help for  my  workshop project to make chassis and  parts of Radio controlled car 4X4 I don't want to use everything that is done on the market I have project to make my own chassie.I could have been satisfied with what is done of ejas but my concern c the detail I want to be as realistic as possible, the cutting of the frames will be subcontracted and everything that small part will be done in the workshop by a CNC machine. And after a few months of unsuccessful tests, I am drying up to model the frames and other parts so I am looking for someone who can help me for a fee of course; if possible someone in the Ile de France region so that long can discuss what I am trying to do .I am also open to ideas for my project because it is something that I care about a lot.

I forgot to say most of the chassie I drew them and also I have photos of the copy photos of the chassie and the parts made I don't come with a blank sheet.

ch79.jpg

Hello

Do you have a Solidworks license (student version isn't it) and especially from what year.

Kind regards

no I don't have a solidwoks license yet, I asked for a quote to find out the price  to own one on my computer in the workshop; that I received  

Hello @Teddy

If you switch from Bob CAD to Solidworks, it's going to be a big change for you.

SolidWorks and software at this level require a significant intellectual investment to master them, which requires (AMHA) a SolidFormation of several days with a trainer. (Do not hesitate to make the bill in, € it must turn with the training in the 12 000 €uros)

That said, once the investment of SolidWorks and the training is done, you have practically no limit to make all the parts you want quite easily, with the precision you want, and with file interfaces to CNCs and 3D printers.

If your activity is a hobby, it is a very heavy investment because you have to sell several thousand 4X4 radio-controlled cars to make the investment profitable.

So on first reading your request I suggest you buy a "freeware" with a built-in spell checker rather than a "trèscherware".

For your request (I am looking for someone who can help me for a fee of course) you are not in the right section. You will be asked again in this section specifying the hourly rate you are willing to agree to (or the maximum amount) as well as the estimated volume of hours).

Kind regards

2 Likes