Fold annotation not visible?

Hello

On a drawing of sheet metal parts from a "skeleton" part, I manage to have the bending annotations on 2 of my parts but not on the 3rd.

A solution?

Thank you

pliage.docx

Hello

By abolishing it and reinserting it?

And by restarting the workstation?

all the same

What if you copy the annotation in the box of the first one in the view of the other?

<bend-direction> .....

Hello

if you go to the creation tree in the MEP and look at this...

ligne_de_pliage.pdf
1 Like

it's actually active

Well I took everything back:

1 There was a PB because depending on the side of the thickening chosen, we had or did not have the bend lines.

2 I redid the whole thing differently and I find my bending lines well but when I make a hole on the unfolded sheet metal it is not visible on the mep

See if drilling is enabled in all configurations. Because I think you did it when you had already created the MEP with the DefaultSM-FLAT-PATTERN config .

Hello 

I've already  had the problem of drilling in a sheet metal it's when you have the folded corners that you touch, put 0.01  of clearance to avoid contacts between the folds. For the loss of lines of drawing, it is very often a nonsense in sheet metal, a problem of realization.

May the force be with you 

1 Like

Hi OBI WAN,

It could have been that but not in this case. Look at the file he attached  to the question, it's a list with four folds along the length that is not displayed.

For the folds, thank you I solved the question because I think that the colleague who had started the design had done unconventional stuff, so I took everything back cleanly and it works again except for the pb of the holes made on a flat !!!

1 Like

I think that if you look in the fold annotation you wrote well for the 2:

"<bend-direction> ..... "

As I said at the beginning.

.PL

Precisely no: it's well written for my first sheet metal but not on the second one (look at my PJ on the second page)

Can you give the sheet metal for a check at my home?

And now the folds are settled??? And for the holes, have you looked in the different configurations if the function is activated?

for the holes, as cobra27 says, it's either the function that is deleted in the Flat-pattern config, or the function is made below the unfolded state.

@ sbadenis it seems to me that when the function is after unfolding it is active in unfolding and deactivating when the part is folded. Whereas here the holes are not in the unfolded.

Otherwise your drilling you did it in the unfolded config or when you unfold your part because it's not the same thing...

The holes are made in the flat pattern...

Can you put us a screen print so we can see.. (6:18 oops 19...)

My pb is really incomprehensible, this morning when reopening the colleague's file, all the holes we had made on the FLAT PATTERN have reappeared and are visible on the mep....

I don't understand anything!!

1 Like