Annotate on MEP in unfolded state

Hello

On my drawings, when inserting the unfolded state, I find myself with "UP" and "DOWN" as annotations. See doc below.

How do I find "DOWN" and "HIGH"?

Thank you in advance.

capture_1.png
1 Like

Hello

this indicates the direction of your fold, up or down at 90°.to find your way around, you have to see with your folded 3D

Cdt.

Fred

1 Like

I had understood Fred, I formulated my question wrongly!

I want it to be indicated on my MEPs "low", "high" and not "up", "down".

I know that it is possible, but I do not know how to do it.

If someone could help me.

Thank you.

On my SW, I have high and low, wouldn't it come from the language set on your SW; Check in the document property if your annotations are in ISO

Hello

you need to modify the file named "Bendnoteformat" in C:\Program Files\SOLIDWORKS Corp\SOLIDWORKS\lang\english

Here is a copy of my file.

Good luck

bendnoteformat.txt
2 Likes

That's also what I would have said intuitively @Fred ... And then I told myself that it couldn't be that simple. He would have seen it since the time that his solidworks is in English.

So I came across a possible solution.

Look at your bendnoteformat.txt file , in the folder: dossier_install_SW/SolidWorks/Lang/French/

It should contain something like this: 
**************************************************************************************************
* (c)2004 Solidworks Corp.
* Sheetmetal Bend Note Format Definition File
* Created: September 18, 2004
*Description: 
**************************************************************************************************
**DISPLAY TYPE 1**
<bend-direction> <bend-angle> <bend-radius>
**<bend-direction> <bend-complementary-angle> <bend-radius> 
<bend-direction-up>=TOP
<bend-direction-down>=DOWN
<bend-radius-zero>=VIF

Another lead, have you done a reinstallation? Have you designated all your access roads well?

Tools ->Options ->System Options ->File Locations Bend Line Note File

4 Likes