Apply BOM properties to the part

Hello 

I would like to apply the properties and/or change the names of the parts of an assembly directly from the bill of materials of a drawing. I know I've done this stuff before, but I can't remember how... (the feature to change during the update??). Would you be able to refresh my memory? 

Thank you 

Hello

I think you must have renamed them in the creation tree of your assembly. This one works but a nomenclature I don't think...

1 Like

Hello

ok with AC Cobra, it's not too possible directly in the nomenclature....

a+

1 Like

However I'm pretty sure (but then you put me in doubt: was it on Ironcad??) that you can do something like "right click > apply the property" directly by selecting the column of a bill of materials in a drawing

Hello
As for the properties you can do it via SmartBom if you have myCADtools, on the other hand, it doesn't change the file name, for that, I go through the ExplorerSW.

To change a property from the BOM, simply double-click on the box, click on "Keep Link" and enter the value.
If the property does not exist in the /asm part, it is created as config-specific.

But I don't see how we could rename the file in this way.

Hello

Otherwise there is Project Manager. All the information here: http://www.lynkoa.com/centre-de-ressource/produits/project%20manager?&&categories[0]=14194&categories[1]=14354&categories[2]=14355&categories[3]=14353

Kind regards