Responding arrangement on the forum

Hello 

I have noticed several times that after publishing an answer on the forum, and after about twenty or thirty minutes answers appear before mine, (the problem is that sometimes I seem to copy or reformulate other people's ideas, it's embarrassing).

Is there a way to avoid this, perhaps by changing the time zone?

Kind regards 

2 Likes

Hello

It's a "problem" that I have too.
Personally, I open the questions that interest me in different tabs so while I am writing my answer another one is also writing his. Except that unlike a real forum, we are not warned that an answer has been added when validating ours.

5 Likes

The tab trick makes a lot of sense, 

Thank you @stefbeno 

3 Likes

I also sometimes open the question of being blocked by a colleague for a few minutes and then answer it and the answer is displayed according to when you opened your window^tre and not when you post it, so you can answer after someone and pass in front of it, which is quite surprising.

2 Likes

Hello

Totally agree with @Lynk . Maybe the Lynkoa team can fix it for us ;-)§

3 Likes

For me, the published time of the reply is the time you started replying and not the time you publish it and the problem comes from there.

It happened to me to start answering a question, to be interrupted for an hour and then to press posted, and I pass in front of an answer without having done it on purpose because on my window I don't have the answer that has been posted in the meantime.

So the oldest answer is not necessarily the first to be published but the 1st to be started, which is not necessarily logical.

4 Likes

Hello @tous!

This is a very interesting note, we will see what we can do to improve this!

Have a good day, Coralie 

4 Likes

Test

I just made a comment before @Coralie ,

This comment was pending, it seems that @sbadenis has unlocked the secret of magic. 

1 Like

If I have uncovered this secret @Lynk  it is thanks to colleagues who bother me too often!

Thanks to them I noticed this problem with duplicate answers that went ahead of other answers despite a very long response time on my part!

3 Likes