Articles

Hello all,

I need a little memory refresh on Inventor.

I would like to customize the number of items in my idw. By default, I have the part number (1,2,3...) and I need to automatically replace this numbering with a custom property (which I passed on the part).

I don't remember the process, if anyone could remind me of it.

Thank you

Hello

I didn't really understand what you wanted to do but I think this address should help you.

I haven't had time to look in detail but if I have a little time I'd regrade it. 

http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Inventor/fra/2012/Help/0073-Autodesk73/0684-Collabor684/0710-Design_A710/0714-iPropri%C3%A9714

Kind regards

Bastien

Hello Bastien,

Thanks for the link, but that's not what I want. I will try to be clearer.

In a drawing, when I register the parts (bubble), by default, the number of the parts is displayed.

What I would like is that instead of this number, when I do my bubble, there is a custom property that we fill in in each of our rooms.

I know it's possible, but I don't remember how (my use of Inventor is not daily and I lag a bit)

1 Like

OK

So I think that in the properties of your bubble you can choose to display something other than the number (see jpg attached) on the other hand it will be worth seeing if you can choose the custom property you fill.

you can access it with Right click on your arrow (bubble) "changes of the indications".

Kind regards

Bastien

sans_titre_1.jpg

It seems to me that you can also go to the style manager of the plan and that there are in "guides" different columns, one of which allows you to define which property should be used for bubble.

I also think that you can also go through the Vault, but there, not familiar enough with Inventor to describe the procedure.

1 Like

Thank you for your answers, they helped me a lot.

I'm going to give the best answer to Bastien, for his responsiveness. The answers are of quality, but you have to make a choice :-)

Thank you

1 Like