Assembling from PilotAssembly

Hi all

I drive an assembly from the Excel generated by PilotAssembly, itself in relation to an Excel where I enter the desired references.

When I open my assembly with the two Excel files, the components keep their shapes in the "Default" configuration and therefore do not take the actual dimensions of my family of parts.

To date, we are obliged to open each component and close them again by refusing registration, and in this case, the components take on the desired dimensions in the assembly.

If anyone has a tip, I'm all for it. I think it must be an option to check or uncheck but which one...

Thank you all and have a good day.

Hello

In fact, just select your assembly and then click "Set lightweight parts to solved" and rebuild.

I think it has to work.

1 Like

Hi Remrem,

Indeed, it solves part of my problem, I am forced to do this for each component.

But that's exactly the expected result though.

No. Try to do it only once on the open assembly (therefore of the highest level) by selecting it at the top of the creation edge

Now I don't have the possibility to "Set the lighter parts to solved" and to rebuild.

To understand nothing.

My problem is also that I update my assembly after opening it, through a "Modification" in PilotAssembly.

After that, I no longer have access to the resolution of the parts that have been lightened or solved.

On the Pilot Assembly Excel file, open the "Options" tab, then in "Extraction Options" there is a "Show dimensions" line, select "No" from the drop-down list.

Tip given by Axemble.