Solidworks assembly with menu with configurable or checkable options?

HELLO, I'D LIKE TO KNOW IF IT'S POSSIBLE TO MAKE A MENU IN SOLIDWORKS WHERE YOU COULD, FOR EXAMPLE, CHECK OPTIONS, WHICH WOULD MAKE SURE TO MAKE COMPONENTS APPEAR. A BIT LIKE IN THE PHOTO.

IN FACT I THINK IT DOESN'T EXIST, ALL I SEE IS TO MAKE CONFIGURATIONS OR DERIVATIVE CONFIGURATIONS, BUT IT'S THE ENGINEER I WORK WITH WHO WOULD LIKE TO SIMPLIFY LIFE A LITTLE BIT AND MAKE A CUSTOM ASSEMBLY BY HIMSELF (WHICH I WOULD PROBABLY HAVE CONFIGURED BEFOREHAND).

I WANTED TO SEE IF THERE WAS A POSSIBLE OPTION THAT I WOULDN'T HAVE CONSIDERED THAT COULD LOOK LIKE WHAT HE WANTS. 

HE WOULD LIKE TO CHOOSE SEVERAL OPTIONS

EXAMPLE: CONFIGURATION 1 WITH 1-5-9-10 OPTIONS ENABLED

AND QUICKLY HE COULD CHANGE AND TRY CONFIGURATION 1 WITH OPTIONS 2-4-9-10 ENABLED.

AND THEN CHOOSE CONFIGURATION 3 WITH OPTIONS 1-5-9-10 ENABLED 

ETC. YOU PROBABLY UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN

BUT IS IT POSSIBLE?

THANK YOU!

cocher-pour-desactiver-les-menu-pour-les-roles-specifiques.jpg

Hello

If it's something like this, playing with the "Visible" column then you'll have to program a little !!!

Kind regards

2 Likes

Hello @danylessard86

very unpleasant to read your text

Writing in capital letters on the site defines an agession a very strong spoken word 

so not great for the person who is going to read the subject

For your problem I offer you a walkthrough

you have to face an assembly with all the parts

wishing that they all have the same clutter

and suppress or hide

Parts that are useless via your options

and save as a derivative or index assembly

@+ ;-)

6 Likes

To complete @GT22, I would also make folders to sort the options in order to find your way around more easily!

Kind regards

4 Likes

Hello, you can use custom properties. Look at this tutorial, it's the same principle with an ASM.

http://www.lynkoa.com/contenu/pi%C3%A8ce-param%C3%A9trable-avec-les-propri%C3%A9t%C3%A9s-personnalis%C3%A9es-0

Hello

And something like Pilot Assembly if you have the MyCad suite?

I don't know this tool well, but I think it could help you.

Otherwise, there is also the fact of running the ASM with an "external (linked) Excel",

so, before the opening of the ASM, you just have to make your choices in the excel, then open the 3D.

Hello

And something like Pilot Assembly if you have the MyCad suite?

I don't know this tool well, but I think it could help you.