Drilling Assistant

Hello 

I'm working on an assembly, and I went through the "drilling assistant" function, once the "tapped" drilling is done, if I open the part alone I don't have the drilling. 

How to do it?

Thank you

Hello

You have to go to the part tree: Annotation =>Details=>Representation of shaded threads

and Show annotations must be checked in Annotation

Dimitri

2 Likes

Hello

Look in the function you created in the assembly there is an option to share to the piece, check the box and there it should work; The hole will be in the piece and then you can put your tap in it.

3 Likes

Hello

If you use this feature in an assembly, the feature belongs to the assembly creation tree. If you want this thread to appear on the part, you must either open the part or edit it in the assembly before making this drilling.

Kind regards

1 Like

Hello dimitri, I tried but it doesn't work

hello D.roger, precisely this function of drilling assistant only appears in an assembly, if I edit the part the function does not appear

I may not have understood your problem, you don't see the thread or not the hole at all?

1 Like

That's why you have to edit the function as I said before and share or propagate the function to the parts...

5 Likes

with the Drilling and Tapping Assistant

you won't see the tapping in 3D since it was created via a revolution

but you'll have all the instructions on your 3D and the drawing

as well as the links for the toolbox to insert screws, washers etc...

if you want a real visually physical tapping.......... you have to make it

@+

1 Like

If I understood your problem correctly, the solution of ac cobra 427 is the right one

1 Like