AutoCad 2013 Impossible Views Update

Hello on one of my AutoCad 2013 plans when I change external references

and that I pass over the presentation. Views no longer update.

It tells me that the views are not resolved and I can't update them.

If anyone can help me, I thank you in advance. The regen function does nothing more.

Another problem also I had a shot where the presentation with the views were good then when I make a window to make a perspective,

so in my window I see that the 3D parts have moved by themselves so I go to the object space and I see that all my 3D parts have moved

of space without doing anything weird! If this has already happened to other people and they have found an explanation, I'm all for it.

Thank you in advance.

Hello

Have you tried the "regen" command?

Hello, I don't know if this has been checked but just in case, see:

a) if the layers in which the Xref are inserted are not frozen

b) if the Xrefs are visible (that the links with the source files are correct), it may be that only images (not the Jpeg, but a memorization in the drawing) are processed. In the latter case, reactivate the links.

Good luck.

Hello

Try these different manipulations:

1. In the paper space, type the RGT (regentout) command.
    This regenerates the drawing and also external references

2. Reload the file in question in the External Reference Manager

3. Check that the link refers to the correct file

4. Check the link type (overlay or level)
    Important if your reference also has references.

5. Make sure that the affected layers are not frozen in the windows of the paper space

6. At worst, detach the reference and then reinsert it into your drawing

For your second problem, I don't see where it can come from except possibly the USCFOLLOW variable which zooms in when you activate a window (you have to set it to 0 (zero).

A+

1 Like

Hello 

thank you for your answers but in fact I found a solution,

in my main drawing I opened the Xref manager and then I entered each Xref I have

purged and controlled and then it worked, I think purging that will fix the problem because

I had deleted a block inside some Xrefs and bleeding them to clean up the drawing.

Thank you

See you soon.