Batch properties

Hello

Currently in possession of the small batch properties software (for sale at Lynkoa) to add properties in my 3d.

I wanted to know if it was possible with this same software to purge the properties of 3d, 2d files??

If you know of any other method to remove file or configuration properties, I'm all for it.

Thank you in advance and happy new year to all of you.

Hello 

For my part, I use Integration to do this, available here if needed:

http://www.lynkoa.com/store/fr/tools-et-macros/utilitaires/utilitaire-integration-859.html

@+

3 Likes
Hello I think it's possible with Batch Properties, except that you will have to know the name of all the properties in advance to be able to delete them! Not very practical indeed! Otherwise, I agree with what Coyote said, Integration is more suitable. Or create a macro!

Hello

There is a trick, it seems to me that you have to put * in the name of the property and then you will check the option "Remove property".

and there all the properties of the file will be deleted.

Philippe

batchp.png
7 Likes
Effectively you can use * as the property name to be deleted This will erase any properties or *foo to delete the one whose name ends in foo foo* to erase the one whose name starts with foo... Also look in the options to set if you clear the properties of the document or configurations
7 Likes