Screw library

Hello

I would like to update my hardware library which contains a little bit of everything and nothing!

Do you know where I can find a bookcase with all types of screws (H, CHC, FHC ... ), nut , washer .... in . SLDPRT  having in config all possible screw sizes.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

In the SW bass library you already have this type of screws, just take a look

3 Likes

Well, no! it tells me that the toolbox is not installed! with a nice error message!

My 2 colleagues have the same thing!

sw01.jpg
3 Likes

Yes, the toolbox is not installed, but the screw file is integrated into the folders!

3 Likes

Hello

I attach the files we use.

I left the MyCad library available here with an account.

I've tweaked them so that I can insert the properties that we're using. I differentiate each grade 8.8, 10.9, etc. to manage referrals.

Hoping to have helped you.

visserie.rar
8 Likes

The problem with the toolbox is that the standard versions don't take it into account.

And that management is tedious.

You have to do as indicated on the screenshots and create a log. You can then choose which standards you want to use.

Do many people use the ToolBox?

2 Likes

The problem is the "all possible screw sizes".

I have a few that I can pass on to you (it's been a few months)

2 Likes

@ David look at this link

http://forum.solidagora.com/topic1708.html

and on the wire a stock of library files

@+ ;-))

1 Like

My toolbox hasn't been set up since I switched to the 2014, maybe that's why it doesn't work!

Thanks for the tip on MyCad @remrem! I downloaded the "Complete libraries of fastening components" and there is everything you need in it, you will have to do a little sorting but it looks good!!

Thank you all for your answers!

2 Likes