Custom library in solidworks

Hello

I need to use standard mechanical components that do not exist in the library installed with solidworks premuim 2011. I tried 3D content central, what advice will you give me to take full advantage of it and is there a better way to complete the existing library to automate the procedure of inserting components.

Thank you for your help.

There is the Emile Maurin website

At Axemble, they also have mycadlibraries, which bundles components from several manufacturers. These components can be accessed via a padlock or traceparts library.

4 Likes

Hello

On Lynkoa, you will find all the TraceParts components: http://www.lynkoa.com/list/catalog/tracepart

Yves

2 Likes

Hello

As said before, there is either the Trace part library right here and for free :)

Either on myCADservices or the Candenas and Trace parts libraries are available with privileged accounts.

Then, in general, it is possible to register on generalist sites such as HPC, etc... to download a little bit of everything:)

Good luck

1 Like

Hello

I use Tracepart a lot for most of the components, but it happens quite frequently, that manufacturers offer 3D download by creating an account (free most of the time)

1 Like

Hello 

I advise to place this library on another Disc (or a partition) and to create the shortcut next to the toolbox 

I'm talking about this because following the evolution of the file and collaborative networking without EPM it avoids losing links

1 Like