Hello everyone, I'm stuck on a function to be performed on a connecting rod for work, I'm just getting back on track with the solidworks software (seen at school ^^) if anyone can help me thank you in advance

15873022037897016548298907818748.jpg

Hello 

for a Bonn visibility it is preferable to put a title and questions in the place provided for

to perform the circled part of the room

all you have to do is make a revolution 

and subsequently a removal of material for the rectangular section

@+

4 Likes

Thank you I'll be careful next time, I sent the document as an attachment, I still have to do as you said with the document I currently have? Thanks in advance

image.jpg
1 Like

Via the attachment

You have to make a revolution removal of matter

Create the Stroke Axis 

Create the right radius at the right rating 

After 2 horizontal straight and 1 vertical straight

that coincides with your radius

Removal of Rotating Material

@+

A ball revolution it seems to me because a chamfer or a radius would not be enough it seems to me

1 Like

Hello

We lack information on your plan to make the right dimensions but here is what it can look like:

You should not start from an axis with a square end but from a shouldered axis with a chamfer and then from the machining of the plates, I put the part in SW2019 version for the example.

Kind regards

Part1.SLDPRT
2 Likes

Hello

With a smoothing  function round profile profile to rectangular profile. 45° guide curve.

Kind regards 

Re: I've been on it since just now but no way to get the rendering as on the plan

I hadn't seen the other messages sorry, I only saw the messages from gt22, so I'm looking at the other solutions and I'm coming back to you, thank you for your answers

1 Like

re: 

I'm coming back to you to show you the piece, so I remade the piece from scratch inspired by d.roger and his model. Once the piece was finished, I wondered how I could have stumbled on this, because this way is logical and easy too. I wanted to do with a more complex method for nothing, there must be a method for sure but at least it's done. 

Thank you all for your help and time;)

image_de_la_bielle.png
1 Like