Congratulations on the new site

All beautiful more practical
I like the new points system
The spell checker that FINALLY works
Well the independent text window when typing an answer
Well the Emogies
Good also the automatic notifications at the bottom of the screen (for those who want only).

Well, I put on my explorer's helmet, I take my breadcrumb trail with me so as not to get lost and I dive into the mysteries of new possibilities.

Before the exploration I say a very big congratulations to Lynkoa for their more modern specifications and to the site developers. I say bravo before in case I get lost during the exploration and I was happy to know you :innocent:

Kind regards

9 Likes

And what a fluidity of navigation... :+1:

3 Likes

Hello
The interface seems more modern indeed (I must be starting to be too old to appreciate), but what bothers me the most at the moment is not being able to filter on several categories. Before, I had the Solidworks and Solidworks PDM filters enabled, which allowed me to directly have the topics that interest me. On the new interface, forced to filter one and then the other, a shame.
Otherwise overall good job.

1 Like

Hi all

What a pleasure to see that you like this new forum! Indeed, a big change is taking place today :slight_smile:
I'll let you give us all your feedback by creating questions and categorizing them as "feedback forums" so that we can deal with them all!
@cyril.f I note your remark!
Enjoy browsing this new forum :star_struck:
Coralie

2 Likes