Screenshot in SolidWorks

Hi all

I'm looking to save a screenshot in SolidWorks with a good final resolution. The goal is to show these images in a living room. I tried JPEG and TIFF formats. Do you have other formats to suggest to me?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

1 Like

PDF? There is a very good quality in general!

3 Likes

Have you seen that when you do a "save as" then "jpeg" you have an option box that allows you to increase the quality.

options-jpeg_solidworks.png
6 Likes

This is for a presentation show, I will rather offer you in edrawing, as you can manipulate in front of the customers if there is an explanation to be made:)

For my part, these are what I still do because much more explicit:)

Or if you want to go further go directly through photo viewer for with the quality as if its will be the piece actually finished :)

3 Likes

Have you checked your jpg export settings (accessible via the "options" button when you do "save as"

presse-papiers-2.jpg
4 Likes

As everyone has said, export options need to be addressed.

Click on the Options box next to Save.

Set the quality to the max. But on the other hand, an image can be up to 15MB or more.

1 Like

Or otherwise, less practical, print screen, open paint, paste, square selection, copy, new, paste, save. =)

2 Likes

Indeed, I had already seen and set the option in the save as for the JPEG but apparently not enough for my boss. The idea of a PDF seems pretty good to me, I just checked.

Thank you all in any case.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Hello

I use ZW3D,  ( www.zw3d.fr ), when I want to take screenshots I take screenpresso (quick and simple, you have small text otpion, arrows ...

Links: www.screenpresso.com/en/ 

1 Like

Hello 2014alexandrep,

What resolution can we expect from screenpresso compared to an HD capture with PhotoView 360 from SolidWorks?

Hello sebastien.thiroloix,

If you want to be in this quality of 3D or photorealistic rendering, you have to use ZW3D with Keyshot, which is a very good software for rendering creations under ZW3D or even Solidworks. because it works with both

If you want more info go see this link it can work alone or as a plug-in: http://www.zw3d.fr/

Look in "Others"

Excellent day

1 Like