Welded construction detail book

Small problem:

I do a lot of welded construction and when drawing I usually make a detail plan sheet. So I start by inserting my multi-body part on the first sheet, then I create a list of welded parts with a bubble on the parts. In the following sheets I insert the required bodies to detail them. For the moment I proceed as follows:

I make a plan for each body, I dimension it and I point a bubble on a view as well as a note that refers to the property of the body in question (Description, part number).

What I would like is to be able to insert this information automatically into the title block when I insert these bodies into my sheets.

Do you have a solution? 

Thank you in advance.

Hello

The information you have in your bubble comes from the nomenclature normally; If you double click on the text with this information in the nomenclature and you right-click and you choose, it seems to me "edit the text" you will have the link to insert in your cartridge. After you succeed, you will need to save your plan model.

This works if you attach this annotation to the desired body. What I would like is to add this property of a list of soldered parts in the cartridge and that by inserting the body into the sheet it fills itself.

Quick done: You have to right-click / property on the sheet, and there is a box to indicate the view that should be used as a reference

I know that this works very well when you make a first plan of an assembly of parts with a nomenclature and then folios with the parts of this assembly. On the other hand, you can only retrieve the personal properties and name, the item number of the list or the quantities it seems to me. Moreover, in my case, it is rather for multi-body parts that I would be interested in having the properties of the list of parts welded in the cartridge.

1 Like

Have you found a solution? I ask myself the same questions:)