CATIA V5: Problem Updating Views in a Parts Catalog

Hello, when creating a catalog with CATIA V5, the views of the different parts that make up the catalog are not updated. They are all represented with the image of the configuration active when saving the part file. Compared to the attached pdf file, I should get my lego bricks as in figure 88 but I get them all as in figure 87 (image of the default configuration when saving).

Thank you in advance for your help.

catalogue_2014.pdf

Hello

I think we need to change the preview option to "Referenced Document"

See here: http://goo.gl/Mg2YL3

Hello 

I think the PB comes from the step in Figure 85

The external file option is enabled

The link points to the Catpart

and we ask for catalog storage.

Redo the operation without loading an external preview (default)

1 Like

Re

No, it should have worked even like that.

I prefer to load a more generic image for the family forecast, but I just did the test, it has no influence on those of the instances (solved).

Did you change the following options at the time of creation?

1 Like

If you have solved the family (creation of all the catia files) I have just noticed that there is a persistence in the preview but temporary.

Just double-click on the chapter and then click on the family again.

1 Like

Thank you all for your answers but none of them work.

I tried everything. The worst part is that it works perfectly on a PC with CATIA V5R19-sp2 but no longer works with another PC with CATIA V5R19-sp9.

I don't see where this can come from. If some of you want to try, I'm attaching to this message a zip file containing the CATIA files of the lego as well as the configuration table.

Have a nice day.

André Montéra

lego.zip

Hello.

No PB in V5-6 R2012.

The easiest way to reinstall the V5R19SP2 see if it resolves the PB on the station.