Catia v5 shortcut hide/show constraints of an assembly

Hi all

Will anyone know how to create a keyboard shortcut to hide/show constraints in an assembly? I'm on Catia V5 R19

thank you in advance

Hello

Here is an explanatory video for creating shortcuts in CATIA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLrjFZ2Yd40

Thanks for the link, I tried this technique but what I want to do is create a shortcut to hide/show the constraints of the assembly. Except in the customization window where all orders are displayed, this specific command does not exist. So I thought we should create a macro, and then create a keyboard shortcut for that macro. But I don't know if it's the right track 

Hello

Indeed, a command composed of the selection type "assembly constraints" / Hide / Show does not exist in CATIA.

Developing a macro is one solution.

Alternative solution:

Assign the Hide/Show function to the F2 key.

Add the "Component Constraints" command to a new or existing toolbar.

We point with the mouse to the desired element then the icon of the command "Component constraints" then F2.

(This has the effect of hiding or showing the constraints of the selected object depending on the state of the F2 hide/show base).

1 Like

hello you can't shortcuts on the other hand you have two solutions either you display hide on the constraint folder or you have as shortcut ctrl+f or the twin icon and in this icon in workshop you take assembly design and type constraint and there you can select all your constraints and hide them