This Thursday at 6:30 p.m.: technical intervention

Hi all

I would like to inform you that the myCAD platform will be under maintenance this Thursday, March 30 from 6:30 p.m.: please note that the platform will be temporarily unavailable.

We apologize for the inconvenience,
Have a nice day!
Coralie

4 Likes

Hello Coralie,
Thanks for the information.
@+.
AR.

2 Likes

Hello @Coralie
Thanks for the info.

I noticed that during the last maintenance on lynkoa you solved the xp bug of the time spent on the site by its pure and simple deletion. Is this a permanent removal of this bonus (you don't want us to earn points over time on the site) or will it be restored once corrected?

3 Likes

Hello @Sylk ,
Indeed we removed the xp from the time spent on the site because it no longer worked. But we will naturally put it back! This feature requires (surprisingly you might say) a lot of specific developments, which takes time from our developers. We are currently working on the subject and will put it back as soon as possible!

PS: a small icon announces that it's your birthday, so happy birthday if it's the case! :partying_face: Have a great day! :slight_smile: Coralie

3 Likes

Hello @Coralie
Thank you for that clear answer. By correcting the xp of the time spent on the site,
The developers will also earn XP with the time spent on it :relieved:

PS: indeed "it is the case" :confetti_ball: thank you :grin:

1 Like

Hello Coralie,
Thanks for the information.
@+.
AR.

Hi all

Clarification concerning this technical intervention: it will be intended to replace the domain name used for the myCAD platform.

Thus

This will be transparent to you in use, but don't be surprised if you see the URL change in your browser.

Have a nice day!
Eliott

2 Likes

it's definitely the end of Lynkoa.
Too bad, it was easier to remember than mycad.visiativ :smiley: ... and I liked the meaning of the name!

3 Likes

RIP Lynkoa :cry:
Welcome mycad.visiativ :wink:

2 Likes

A new page is being written for the community :wink:

2 Likes

Hello Coralie,
The errors that concerned me from "MycadElearning" still don't work... It's just for information.
Have a nice day.
@+.
AR.

Hello A.R,

We have verified your account and it is a problem with your Abode Flash player plugin that is no longer compatible with our trainings! This is what prevents the last video from playing...

Is it possible for you to update this resource or change browser?
I remain at your disposal,
Have a good day Coralie :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy Zanni @Sylk :wink:

2 Likes

Hello Coralie,
Thank you for the information, I will do the necessary in due course, I will keep you informed thank you for your feedback.
@+
AR.

1 Like

A minute of silence for our late beloved Lynkoa :pleading_face:

When I complained about the bugs and the slowness of the forum by suggesting to change servers and make various improvements, I didn't expect the changes to take on such a magnitude! :flushed:
Small words: big consequences. The butterfly effect in all its glory.
As much as I am delighted with all these changes, I will always regret the name Lynkoa. :cry:

More than a page, it's the cover and the title that change! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you my @Zozo_mp :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Sylk

KOA!!! You will still have the ylk well hidden in your nickname :joy:

1 Like