Certification Solidworks

Hi all

A little poll here to find out who among you has passed solidworks certifications? If so, which one? (CSWA, CSQP...) and did it bring you anything?!

At the same time, who uses "myCADlearning"? Have you done the training? passed the certificates? If we pass them all, do we get a general certificate? in terms of difficulty it corresponds to a CSWA? or not at all?

Hello 

I did some training on MyCADlearning, it's really easy, it's just quizzes at the end that summarize overall what the course explained. I don't know if the certificates issued at the end of the training are worth anything, I doubt it.

1 Like

Hello

I have 5 certifications. CSWA: Mechanical Design, CSWP: drawings Tools, Mechanical Design, Sheet Metal, Weldments.

Personally, it didn't bring me much but it's on our website and it's a guarantee of know-how and it's nominative so in case of resignation or dismissal they will come with me.

piece_jointe_capture.jpg
3 Likes

Thank you AC Cobra,

And in terms of difficulty? Is it quantifiable?

I found some examples on the net where basically you have to draw the 3D of a part of which you are given the plan. Then assign it some variable and equation. and the answer to be given and in the form of multiple choice questions where the weight of the part must be given.

The review doesn't go further than that?

I have passed the CSWP Sheet metal

Quite simple if you work with the module often enough.

For the rest I don't know.

In any case, I advise you to take them as long as you have free codes.

It's always a plus for you and your future.

3 Likes

It's not bad, if you master the functions in which you want to pass the certifications there should be no problem. You have to use the functions and give answers related to a room in a short period of time.

2 Likes

Hi Bart,

What are the "free codes" you're talking about??

If you are under a maintenance contract with a reseller, you are entitled to 1 certification every 6 months of memory.

2 Likes

Hello

Here are some answers to your questions about myCADlearning, which is one of the many modules in the myCADservices Premium suite.

On the use of this module, the RBEs and a user from the ONET group testified about its use (problematic, benefits, etc.): "Since we have myCADlearning, I have been following detailed training courses that allow me to progress: I have a greater knowledge of the software, I am more efficient and faster. Baptiste TINSON, Draftsman, ONET Technologies – ONET GROUP" 
Read the testimonial by clicking here

• For myCADlearning certificates:

Certificates are obtained at the end of each training theme. They indicate the time spent and the level obtained. This is a VISIATIV certification 1st European reseller of SOLIDWORKS. Nearly 6000 people are trained per year by the group.

• in terms of difficulty it corresponds to a CSWA? or not at all? 

This certificate is not comparable to the CSWA and does not compete with it, but it is possible to consider taking the training courses to prepare for this certification.

It should be remembered that myCADlearning training courses are good complements to the basic training provided in person. They allow you to deepen your knowledge of Solidworks, to validate it through regular tests, and to revise.

Have a good day:)

6 Likes

I'm interested in what you're telling me here!

So once on the portal where do you go?

portail_solidworks.jpg
1 Like

Click on Certification

Then "Certification Offers for Subscription Service Customers**"

3 Likes

Thanks to Bart and Clémentine;)

I'll look into the subject in detail!

Hello

Personally I passed CSWA, CSWP mechanical desig and CSWP surface. The surface is a little harder to get through for my taste but nothing insurmountable!

For me it gave me a little extra something during the interviews, but it's especially for the image of the design office that it's appreciated.

5 Likes