Special sports design challenge: congratulations to the participants!

Hi all

The special sports design challenge has just come to an end!

We have received 5 proposals and the bar is getting higher and higher! Congratulations to the participants, because the theme was not simple... You all offered us a breathtaking job, each of you performed as much on the design as on the description, so a big congratulations :clap: :clap:

The jury will meet this week, as a reminder, we will have around the table the members of the company 3DCONNEXION, SOLIDWORKS trainers from Visiativ, as well as Gaetan CHARLOT, our disabled fencing champion, at the origin of the subject!

While waiting for the verdict, you can check out the entire design and congratulate the participants :point_down:

Congratulations again to all,
Have a nice day
Coralie :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello
I forgot to send my proposal because of the religious holiday, can I send it to you??

Many different solutions are provided, it's always interesting to see how several people can approach the same subject

2 Likes

Indeed, this has been well populated since the last time I opened!

1 Like

Hello @HAMZA_BAKIR
We will reopen the challenge to allow you to participate, I send you a private message!

1 Like

Indeed. I had a different way of approaching the thing, but it stayed in my head unfortunately.

Congratulations to all those who were able to make their ideas a reality.