Change the connected style which is with a segment by an arc?

Hello, in solidworks I would like to know if there is a possibility to change a segment by an arc of a circle at the level of a detail view

for the relationship between the detail circle and the detail view when we are in the style with connected as the relationship between the 2 circles.

I don't know if this is a very clear question, but if I have to I can make a screen print if I have to.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Hello

I'm not sure I understood.

What needs to be changed?

A segment inside the detail view or a segment of the sketch to create the detail view?

In the first case, you can hide the segment in question by creating an arc instead, in the second case you just have to modify the sketch.

No doubt that a screenshot would help us better.

@+

Hello

Rereading the title I understood, you want to change the connecting line between your detail circle and your detail view with an arc.

I don't think that's possible, so it's better not to get connected by manually creating an arc between the two!

@+

Ok that's what it seemed to me also that it wasn't possible thank you anyway.

But another question on the same subject if I don't connect and I do but in a simple circle and if I make an arc between the 2 circles then I can't adjust my arc so that it is right on the circle. Is there a solution to create a block of my view for example so that I can fit the arc of the circle to the circle? Or better so that I can change the circle into a sketch entity to be able to make the adjustment?

Yes, in SW 2013 version, it is possible to convert a view into a sketch by right clicking!

@+

Thanks for the answer!