Overlapping Dialog Text

Hello

I sometimes have solidworks dialogs with overlapping lines of text! I currently have a maximum screen resolution of 1440x900.

Thank you for your help. 

capture1.png

Hello

Got Windows 7? Maybe reducing the font in Windows will be useful, then it's possible that it's more difficult to read, it depends on the size of the screen!

To change the font on Windows 7:

1. To open Appearance Settings, click StartImage du bouton Démarrer, and then click Control Panel. In the search box, type window colors, and then click Change window colors and dimensions.

2. In the Item list , select the part of Windows for which you want to change the font. For example, to change the font of the menus, select Menu from the list. Then, make the following changes:

• In the Font list , select the font you want to use.

• In the Size list , click the font size that you want.

• In the Color list , click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item you want to edit, and then click OK.

2 Likes

it's not a graphics card problem this story not open gl

With a resolution like the one indicated 1440x900 are you on a laptop?

@+ ;-))

1 Like

I'm in 1920x1080 and I have no worries =)

Thanks to HD, and as @Lucas says, you have to put the font in smaller but I think it would be better to modify your screen resolution which seems to me poorly adapted to your station.

A little personal tip, when I divide the first number (1920) by the second (1080) we should get about a ratio of 1.7

Same for 1280x720 etc etc... Of course, this concerns a 16:9 screen and not a square one

Try 1366x768 resolution

1 Like