How to improve the visualization of a 3d of a dimensioned part in Edrawing

Hello;

First of all, I apologize for the non-compliance of my request yesterday. I'm discovering this forum and I don't have a reference yet!

Still in order to short-circuit the detail plans, under Solidworks, I dimensioned a needle in the 3D. I saved as an eDrawing file ( .eprt )

I view the attached  file (screenshot) and I get the 3D with disproportionate arrows, which appear, disappear ... in short, unusable.

The menus that are available to me in the software do not allow me to improve my view.

Do I have the software up to date?

aiguille.png
3 Likes
Hello, that's the question I was going to ask. Have you updated to the latest version of Edrawings? What is your version and SP of SolidWorks?

Hello

To replace drawings, because I understand that's your goal, SolidWorks has released a product made for that: SolidWorks MBD

More info here: http://www.axemble.com/sites/default/files/sw2015_datasheet_mbd_fra_0.pdf

See you.

edrawing version ==> 2014 SP04

SOLIDWORKS version ==> 2014x64 SP4.0

As for the MBD module, I've been on the juice since this morning. It will be available with the 2015 version, which we will have at the beginning of next year because we are changing PCs and we are doing everything at the same time.

I asked for a demo version to explore the possibilities and try to set up a solution through this module

Thank you all

1 Like

To be seen for the budget, but MBD still costs 2000€ plus 500 euros annually... (well these are prices found on the internet in dollars)

It looks like a graphical bug. 

Please check the Microsoft KB3072630 is installed from Windows Update, like this:

1. To open Windows Update, click the Start button .Image du bouton Démarrer In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
  2. In the left pane, click View update history.

If so, you should uninstall it by following this tutorial:

http://www.mycadblog.fr/problemes-solidworks-rencontres-apres-la-mise-a-jour-de-microsoft/

1 Like

Maybe see in the options of Edrawings too.

Is it the same problem on several workstations?

Is it possible to transfer the file for testing?

Thanks for the info. I am busy with it and I will tell you what it is .

Yes, it's the same problem for several positions.

Attached is the file generated by eDrawing

aig-00239-essai_2.eprt

Hi all;

In relation to IT, we have not modified the Microsoft KB3072630 update installed since Windows Update, for "registry" issues

I suspect that the visualization problems come from the fact that eDrawing does not tolerate the addition of dimensions in the 3D of solidworks.

Users (programmer, controller,.. ) have the ability to measure volumes through eDrawind's features.

Kind regards