How to Convert Files with Task Scheduler

One more question!

I have a plan that includes about twenty sheets. I would like to be able to convert each of these sheets into a dxf file. Each of the DXFs will take the name of its sheet.

I understand that this is doable with the task scheduler?

No matter how hard I look, on the net and in the help, I don't even understand how it works!

Just in the "convert files" dialog box how do I select the end format of my selection?

I must be doing it wrong, if anyone can enlighten me on the use of this tool, thank you in advance!

planificateur.jpg

Good evening

To make dxf, it's exporting and not converting;)

On the other hand, I don't think it's possible to convert each sheet into different files via the scheduler (unless it has changed in versions higher than 2014).

2 Likes

Hello

you can save directly by saving as DXF then when the window opens you go to the options then you can select "export all sheets in separate files" the small problem is that the name of the DXF is 00-then the name you gave then so on the 10th will be the 10th MEP of the file....

exporter_toutes_les_feuilles_dans_des_fichier_separer.jpg
3 Likes

It depends on whether you have a standard, pro or premium version.

I don't know about the pro, but the standard version (of the scheduler) doesn't allow export in dxf.

2 Likes

I hadn't seen the attachment.

AC has given you the solution.

2 Likes

Indeed I limited myself to "convert" when it was necessary to "export".

I managed to do what I wanted, i.e. a DXF file per sheet which has the name: "name of the document_nom of the sheet"

on the other hand why in the scheduler the task is in the state: "unable to save the results" with the error message in the attachment. while my result is there since I have my DXF files...

erreur_planificateur.jpg

It's more of a "log" file that he can't write, to see in the options. It must be set up in a protected directory.

The kind of text file in which you watch in the morning that everything you started in the evening went well.

1 Like