How do you write tolerance in a text?

Hello

Is it possible like on Autocad to write or create a tolerance in a text??

I look but I can't find it.

In advance meci.

Kind regards.

tol.jpg

Hello

To my knowledge, this is not possible.

On the other hand, in SolidWorks you can try this syntax in parentheses.

Kind regards

cotation.jpg

± 0.02? 

alt 241

1 Like

See this link

http://help.solidworks.com/2012/French/SolidWorks/sldworks/HIDD_DRAW_DIMTOL.htm?id=43d269e714c9453a952386b51d2e1796

I'm not looking on SW, I'm looking on draftsight.

And it's 0 -2.

@+

On Autocad we do this with a stacked text and a non-breaking space.

Hello

You have to go to the properties of the dimension and in the drop-down menu, there is information on the tolerances and you can do whatever you want

Hello, I don't know if my answer corresponds to the request, but I'm trying anyway.

Perform a dimension, then click on it. In the properties window, go to the "Tolerance" part (it's down, but really down) and on the "Tolerance Display" option select "Deviation" (for example).

Then, you have to fill in the 2 values if diff from 0: "Lower limit of tolerance" and "Upper limit of tolerance".

Otherwise on the "Display of tolerance" option select "Symmetrical" if the high and base value are the same.

See the other autions that go with it for the picky...

To complete:

If you want to define dimension styles, go to the menu "Format" -> "Dimension style" -> "dimension" to create a new dimension style.

Then in the "Tolerance" section, "Calculation" select "Deviation" for example and complete the values. Don't want to "Apply" your changes.

If you have already dimensioned your plan, select all elements, in the property window, select "Dimensions..." " in the drop-down menu, in "Miscellaneous" / "Dimension style" choose the dimension style you have just created and validate. And that's it!

Thank you mwalti,

In fact, I want to put tolerance in a text, not in a rating.

But thank you anyway.

@+

Hi all

I use a call number with limits and then I explode it, I get a note in which there is the desired tolerance, all I have to do is put the text in front of it and that's it.

Have a nice day.