How to make <Nom du="" fichier=""> = <Reference article=""> + < Designation article></Reference></Nom>

You have the component name, component designation, and configuration.

On the images of sbadenis, the component has the name of PI_052899, description "Spacer", configuration (default).

Logic would have your component name be 0123, description "Carb screws", configuration (M4x30mm)

After I am not on your computer I can't be more precise, at least I think.

On the other hand, in windows explorer, even if I add the "title" or description column, I don't  see the description appear...?!

How do I associate the " Description" field in SW with the "Description" field in Windows Explorer?

We must not confuse 'Description' which is filled in in the properties (I think) and 'Title'.

The Title appears in the Summary:

On the other hand, recreate a question if you want to continue on this subject.

For the title as we use smartproperties (MyCadtools utility, just enter Title=$ Designation in the property tab of the table of contents and then the Title is filled with the designation. (We use Designation and not description following previous company for many years)

There may be another method to do it but it's the easiest for us!

For the description it seems that you can directly add a description column in the explorer (right click on the name of the column and Other then description), we were clever because we have been using designation for years instead of description.

Hello sbadenis,

Great, it allowed me to fix this last detail. I was able to add a description column in Windows Explorer and I actually have the desired field displayed.

Great,  A big thank you!

I'm now getting into customizing the shot cartridges. I found different tutorials on this subject. It should do it. Otherwise, I will open a new post on this forum which is very responsive and also effective.

Have a nice day