How do we put the table of X, Y, and Z coordinates on catia?

Hello

In a catia drawing, I have to put the X, Y and Z coordinates of several points following a coordinate system.

it's in an ISO view, I have to put a new coordinate system passing through M and N (and I don't know how to do it) and then put the coordinates of the points in X, Y and Z (the coordinate dimension function only gives me X and Y)

If someone could help me it would suit me :-)

Thanks in advance

capture.jpg

Hello

If it's just for the coordinates (no specific tolerances, ...), why not do it directly in the Product (creation of the coordinate system + measurements)?  Using the drawing (i.e. 2D) to do 3D dimensioning seems to be compromised.

On the other hand, in my memory, the paintings created in the plans are no longer linked to the 3D after generation. So be careful in case of an update.

Small note: to define a marker, you will need a little more than 2 points.

1 Like

Hello

As @Chamade says, the table will not be associative.

1. the points must be created in the 3D by the points command.
  2. The ref coordinate system must be created in the 3D
  3. In the properties of the ISO view, the 3D Point checkbox must be selected.
  4. Select the points visible by selection trap or CTRL.
  5. Once all the points have been selected, activate the command (table of dimensions by coordinates).
  6. Select the desired 3D coordinate system from the drop-down list in the "Axis systems" field
  7. Choose the column type
  8. Click in the view to put down the table

1 Like

Hello

Would there be a solution to make this board associative?

Thank you in advance.

Hello tjrs no associativity of the table of dimensions by coordinates (CATIA V5-6 R2020).

Is your need the same as @cguitard ???.

Otherwise opens another question

Hello

In my opinion a miracle solution apart from a quick little script