How do I put the title block on independent plans?

Hello

I created a part with several components, so I will have to make a drawing of the whole + the components with their dvp.

I would like to make this in a single ".slddrw" file.

My concern is this; The cartridge of my subcomponents is linked to the cartridge of the master plan .
(example: I designate the set "PIECE 1", and the subset "PIECE1-1")

The values of my example will be implanted in all the cartridges of my subsets but I want to be able to name each subset differently.

Hello

I'm not sure I understood, basically you want to create a single plan file with sheets whose part codes  must be written in your cartridges? If so, you just have to delete the property referenced in the annotation where the code appears (probably  the part code) and write what you want instead.

Hello

In fact, you have a multi-body piece and you would like to have the different name in each cartridge. The property where you have its name, you just have to copy it and paste it into the custom properties and change its name because I think you must have made configurations for the MEP of the detail parts.

"Finally I understood correctly?? "

Hello

In this case you need each cartridge of your drawings to point to the custom properties of your parts, you insert an annotation and you use "link to property" see attachment to select the properties of your parts.

Is this what you want?

sans_titre.jpg
2 Likes

Hello

This is the basic way SW works.

The first view integrated in the drawing manages the cartridge, just have the same custom properties in the files.

2 Likes

Hello

There is a simpler way, just go to the properties of your sheets, and there  you choose which custom properties you want to recover, in fact, you pull down the menu at the bottom, and you choose the view that contains the template with which you want to link the properties

You do this on every sheet.

I enclose a print screen

Mick

prop.png
4 Likes

I don't really understand all the answers.

@ a.leblanc, this method is not automatic.

@ac.cobra, I didn't really understand

@vspemens, I don't have the same thing as you (look at my attachment).

For your information, I use custom properties for my cartridge.

To try to be clearer:

-  I want with the same ^me set of parts to have 1 plan file composed of several sheets while having the properties (of the cartridge) independent on each sheet.

prps.tif

@ Mick, I did as you told me but my cartridge doesn't want to know anything. When I enter the data on the first sheet, the second sheet also takes them into account.

img2.tif

So it has to be automated. Then Cyril.f 's method would be the most appropriate, because as soon as you insert a first view, the annotation takes the name of the part concerned.

Otherwise with a 3D cartridge you put what you want, on the other hand it's not automatic.

Ah, I understand, you have to forget about the custom properties of MEP for this kind of thing, because in fact these custom properties of MEP are  file properties and not sheets, so unfortunately each sheet of your MEP has identical properties if you use that. Then you can combine the custom properties with the layers, and juggle between an annotation from the custom properties and an annotation referring to the first view inserted on your sheet.

1 Like

I'm more like a.leblanc but I'll say more simply, forget the custom properties of the drawing and only use 3D model properties (keep only what is common in the drawing).

2 Likes

In fact, the property you have in the room with several components that is displayed in your MEP, you copy and paste it in the rooms and you modify it with the name you want and it will change in the details of the room...